The next interim DSRA meeting will be held over Zoom on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, at 7:30pm, and should not last more than 45′. Here is the zoom link, you will be required to register so that we can automatically take attendance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are a leaseholder, and you have not yet signed-up to the new Dalston Square RA, please consider doing so: https://tinyurl.com/DalstonSq
Tentative Agenda (to be finalized on Tuesday)
- Status updates on building block reps; sign-ups; liaising with DS businesses, Curve, the school; insurance; townhalls
- Discuss communication channels (WhatsApp DS community groups, emails, etc)
- Call for help re: organizing the 2 Townhall-style meetings with
a. Mayor, Council, Barratt, re: the state of the square and the cladding works and with
b. FP re: service charges, communication, quality of service and maintenance
- Call for more building reps. If your building is not represented, please consider volunteering (ideally via the WhatsApp groups prior to the meeting)!
- Anything else members might want to bring up. If possible, flag via WhatsApp prior to the meeting.