Meeting Reminder And Agenda
Hello neighbours. Just a reminder that we have our next association meeting on Thursday 10th May. The meeting will be hosted by Ben (the committee Chair) at 69 Gaumont Tower, starting at 7.00pm. Generally, our meetings run for approximately an hour and a half and I expect this one to be no different. As always, if you are a resident of Dalston Square, and would be interested in participating, you are more than welcome to attend: The more members the association has, the stronger our voice. Listed here below is the agenda for the meeting:
DSRA Meeting Agenda For 10/05/12
1) Consort Service Charges – [i] Offer from Regional manager for meeting to discuss charges [ii] Report on Circle shared ownership campaign
2) Buildings maintenance – [i] Report on progress from sub-committee [ii] New issues to report
3) Cultural events – Cultural events for Dalston Square: Cultural forum
4) Local council DAAP (Dalston Area Action Plan) – A future open meeting with the council regarding school places and Dalston Lane
5) RTM (Right To Manage) – Update on progress/Urang
6) Social Committee – [i] Report on Easter ‘Egg Hunt’ [ii] Summer Social: Rooftop event to coincide with Olympic closing firework display?
7) Communications – Update on progress of website/blog, newsletter, Facebook: How well are they working?
8) AOB (Any Other Business)