Upcoming DSRA Meeting.
Hello neighbours. Just a quick post to advertise our next meeting: Wednesday 20th June, 7.00pm, 61 Gaumont Tower. As per usual the meeting is open to any resident of the Square who is interested in getting involved in our little community. These meetings usually last for an hour and a half or so, and our planned agenda is as follows:
1) Buildings and management issues. Discussion and report back from May’s Buildings Sub Committee meeting with Consort.. Security issues. etc.
2) Communications issues – The Website/Forum/Newsletter etc.. How are they working?
3) Arts and community events in the square. Eastern Curve Garden issues.
4) Social event – Summer roof top party! Using new roof garden above Phase 2 blocks?
5) Any Other Business (to include follow up on idea of an ‘open’ meeting on Dalston Area Action Plan in Autumn)
Hope to see you there!
Leave a Reply